Agger WINE & PARKGOLF
One of Denmarks newest tourist attractions
- First Japanese parkgolf courses in Europe!
- A game for everyone.
- Commercial vineyard with approx. 5,000 vines.
- 2nd largest vineyard on Funen.
- Beautiful nature area located 700m from Helnæs Bay.
- Many paths for biking or hiking.
Agger WINE & PARKGOLF beautiful natural grounds far from noise and traffic.
3 hectares of sloping terrain with 5,000 grapevines surrounded by 3.5 hectares of lovely grassland with 4 Japanese Parkgolf courses. All this lies nestled in the heart of old growth forests giving everyone who visits a refreshing “back to nature” experience, not to mention a good bit of exercise.
There are also excellent indoor facilities with café, full kitchen, etc.
Agger VIN & PARKGOLF, Ungersbjerge 7, 5683 Haarby
Contact Nicolai Agger at: +45 2240 2383 for more information.